Many companies are facing new demands by customers in the wake of the COVID-19 virus. Businesses are facing the new normal: remote work, 100% digital, and paperless. eCommerce plays an important role in helping businesses with the new normal.
In a recent PYMNTS survey, 66% of SMBs will rely more on eCommerce sales after this pandemic. Businesses without an eCommerce option today need to find the right solution that will enable customers to engage with them online. Selecting the right eCommerce solution is only part of the equation, as selecting a right payment solution for an optimal checkout experience can be just as important.
REPAY is launching multiple new eCommerce shopping cart integrations to offer customers even more omni-channel options for B2B Payments, expanding our footprint for eCommerce businesses to adapt to the new normal.
New REPAY eCommerce Integrations
REPAY is constantly building and developing new, seamless integrations to adapt to what our merchants need. We are excited to announce next eCommerce integrations available to our merchants:
Zen Cart is a free, self-hosted, shopping-cart platform, fully customizable and ideal for both new businesses or large corporations. Zen Cart truly is the art of eCommerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software.
Existing REPAY eCommerce Integrations
REPAY offers omni-channel B2B payment solutions for eCommerce businesses, enabling payment processing in your eCommerce or ERP solution with ONE redundant gateway. Digitize your B2B payments and say goodbye to the hassles of paper billing and hello to better cash flow with REPAY integrated eCommerce solutions.
Magento, an Adobe Company, is a leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries and was recently named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. WooCommerce is an eCommerce platform that is free and open-source, empowering owners to sell anything, anywhere. WooCommerce is developed and supported by a distributed team at Automattic.
REPAY is the superior choice for integrated B2B eCommerce payments not only for the seamlessly integrated solutions we offer, but also for our unparalleled level of customer support and ongoing education programs to ensure merchant and partner success. Watch our full interview with eCommerce expert TJ Gamble on the eCommerceAholic livestream to learn more:
What to look for in a B2B eCommerce Payments Integration
- Omni-Channel - Omni-channel integrated payment processing is essential to streamline workflows, improve cash flow, and remain relevant to modern customers. Now more than ever, businesses need to adopt solutions that accept payments across multiple platforms from ERP to eCommerce to meet consumer demand.
- Seamlessly Integrated and Automated - Implement an integrated payments solution that works with the business systems you already use today for the simplest and easiest way to improve your bottom line. Is your current processor integrated with your accounting system, eCommerce shopping cart, or ERP? Payment solutions that work seamlessly with the platforms you already use, allow you to move, transition, and flow data easily between applications.
- Level 3 B2B Discounts - Level 3 processing can provide massive savings on your B2B or B2G transactions. Qualifying for Level 3 requires the merchant to submit additional data points on each transaction. It is easy to pass these additional data points when you work with a processor that offers integrated payment processing. A good integrated payment processor will automatically pass along all of the Level 3 data with the ERP and eCommerce integration, requiring no additional or manual entry.
Learn more about B2B Level 3 Payment Processing from this Payment Pointers video:
- All-in-One Payments Provider - Streamlining and simplifying payment processing is easy by working with all-in-one payment solutions. These solutions provide far-reaching and flexible coverage and guide merchants through the complexities that come with payments.
- 24x7 Live Support - Customer service and support is an essential part of any quality payment solution. The more complex the integrations & solutions require more advanced and tailored support. 24/7 live support should be the standard for all payment solutions, as well as access to key integration experts to supply more than cursory assistance.
REPAY has a team of payments experts standing by to educate you on integrated payment processing. REPAY offers omni-channel B2C and B2B integrated payment solutions and is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments. With payment integrations to many leading ERP and eCommerce platforms, REPAY is leading the way in the payments industry by providing omni-channel integrated payment solutions and 24/7 live customer support.
There is a lot to know when researching the best payments solution for your B2B eCommerce business. Download our free Buyer's Guide on integrated payment processing to help you choose the best possible payments solution for your business.