REPAY is excited to announce a partnership with Lockstep Collect, an industry leader in AR automation for organizations big and small. REPAY and Lockstep Collect have a shared mission of increasing efficiency through automation, seamless integrations, and end-to-end solutions for invoicing and payments.
As a result of this partnership, Lockstep Collect users now have access to REPAY and integrated online invoice processing. Integrated payments enable organizations to save time and money, benefit from Level 3 discounted rates for B2B transactions, and provides an omni-channel processing environment.
Partnering with Lockstep seemed like a natural fit, as the integration with Lockstep Collect helps companies achieve streamlined collections with online payments from customers to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and increase working capital.
“We want to give our customers the best,” said Matt Shanahan, Chief Strategy Officer of Lockstep. “REPAY allowed us to make an amazing, seamless, and robust payment experience within Lockstep Collect that accelerates cash collection.”
Together, the two solutions aim to optimize the systems you already use, with integrations to multiple ERP systems including Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle NetSuite, EPICOR, SAP, Infor, and more.
REPAY functionality through our integration with Lockstep Collect includes:
- Tokenized credit card data
- PCI Compliance at no additional cost
- Level 3 processing to help your business with lower rates for B2B transactions
- Automation to reduce manual entry and maximize savings
- Daily, automatic batch processing
- Multi-currency capabilities
- EMV chip functionality
- Integrated Online Payment Portal
- Multiple payment options available
- No installation, maintenance, or setup fees
- 24/7 Live Support
Lockstep Collect key features include:
- AR Sequencing is a configurable rules engine that automate outbound customer communications and assigns team activities to optimize on-time payment.
- Multi-channel Communications delivers personalized communications across email, SMS, and automated calling at every stage of the customer and invoice lifecycle.
- Customer self-service provides online payment, invoice and statement access, disputes, and promise-to-pays.
- Collection Activity Management gives collectors productivity tools for next best activity, a 360-degree view of customer, credit management, and dispute resolution.
- Advanced options include multilingual, multi-company, multi-currency and more