REPAY congratulates Patty Benitez and Liz Anderson for making it on the CRN’s 2019 Women of the Channel List
If you have ever partnered with REPAY, then you have experienced our dedication to the channel. We are proud to have two outstanding executives at REPAY honored and recognized for their dedication to supporting the channel by being recognized on the CRN’s Women of the Channel 2019 list. If you have ever worked with Patty Benitez or Liz Anderson, then it is no surprise these channel veterans have been awarded CRN’s 2019 Women of the Channel award.
Liz Anderson, VP of Marketing - has been recognized for three consecutive years by CRN as one of the top Women of the Channel and oversees all aspects of the marketing strategy at REPAY. When it comes to helping partners go-to-market with REPAY, Liz is a champion. She has led her team to create a strategic partner-marketing program that helps enable deeper partner relationships and drive more demand with partners at scale. Anderson joined REPAY in 2018 and has almost 20 years of her career dedicated to channel marketing and sales. Her deep expertise in marketing and channel automation tools has positioned her as a sought-after thought leader that helps organizations learn how to scale quickly. Liz has been instrumental in giving REPAY a fresh new brand that unifies our two offices and reflects our global direction. She has also implemented new sales and marketing automation tools to allow REPAY to make more data-driven channel decisions.
Patty Benitez, Senior VP of Channel Sales joins the list for the first time this year. Joining REPAY in 2015, Benitez has almost 20 years of channel experience and is responsible for the REPAY Partner Program, which provides the framework for developing win-win partner relationships. She has been the driving force behind growing the partnerships in the Acumatica, AccountMate, Adagio, Magento, Sage, SAP, and QuickBooks channels. Her primary objective is to ensure partners are equipped to deliver extraordinary value to mutual customers. Her understanding of what motivates partners helped shape REPAY to become a partner-centric culture. Patty is passionate about payment processing and instrumental in promoting, selling, and supporting REPAY in the channel. Her energy inspires strategic channel partners and motivates internal team members to accelerate REPAY growth to new levels.
Learn more about the REPAY Partner Program and why our partners love our 100% partner-centric approach!
Why Partner with REPAY:
- Our partner philosophy is simple: We want to be an extension of your team!
- We are credit card industry experts, so you don’t have to be.
- We provide dedicated channel reps for sales and marketing to help you accelerate success
- You will be provided co-branded marketing materials to drive demand and save your clients money!
- Earn residuals for clients referred that process with REPAY.
- Leverage REPAY Partner Portal for 24/7 access to client information.
The REPAY team focuses on listening to our partners to increase bottom-line value and profits and our team is here to educate you and your clients on the payment processing industry, so you know you are making the best choice with a business partner you can trust!
REPAY Partner Types:
- Software Solution Partners
- Experience a new level of integrated payment processing with many of the leading ERP, eCommerce, POS/PMS, and mobile solutions in the market. REPAY is the payment processing partner who can help you expand your offerings and make you a one-stop shop for your clients and prospects.
- Resellers, ISVs, System Integrators (SIs) and technology development organizations partner with REPAY to extend the reach of their product offerings to their clients with a trusted and integrated payment processing solution.
- REPAY enhances the trusted business advisor role with accountants, CPAs Firms, and bookkeepers by offering integrated payment processing from experts in the industry
- Associations Partners
- REPAY works with multiple associations to offer the best payment processing rates to their members.